8.28.2010

SATURDAY SHOPPING ♥ KAREN WALKER


Karen Walker is one of my favorite creators and I'd love to work with her or her creations one day (soon). I just received an email saying some new designs were now available online for purchase...she has truly fun accessories. I wanted to post the shades, but then I noticed the robot love pendants, too. So the post ended up being a THINGS post instead of a SHADES post. Anyway, here they are...and you'll def be seeing lots of her on here, because I just LOVE that designer. ♡

SOL INVICTUS STYLE
 ROBOT PENDANTS!
Robot in Gold! LOVE IT
Mr Robot in Gold
Mrs Robot in Gold!
Robot Boy in Silver (if you prefer...)
APOLLO STYLE


Karen Walker accessories available at KarenWalker.com !

more wednesday bag ♥ johnny loves rosie

all images from karenwalker.com

No comments: