12.28.2010

TUESDAY TAILOR ♥ RICHARD NICOLL ON NYE!

Hmmm...what to wear? There are some years when wearing something flash makes sense and feels right. And then there have been other years where putting on something more comfortable and simple has been the ticket. Especially if there was a lot of drinking involved. I think this year calls for something really fun. I've been trying to find a new designer who makes super girly things that I'll fancy, but I haven't found them yet. Or I've already featured them on Nancy Girl. Like Richard Nicoll  .  These pieces might be  happy medium between super fancy and super casual. You'll stand out and look chic, too. And fun. You might find it here or here or here or Colette might have restocked them by now, too. Really gorgeous.♡



IT'S A PRINTED DRESS...EVEN THOUGH IT CAN ALSO BE WORN AS A LONG TEE. 
VERY FUNNY. HE DOES HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR.
I THINK IT WOULD BE MUCH CUTER WITHOUT THE BOTTOMS.
OR IF YOU PREFER THE TOP.
CHIC. 

SHORT SLEEVE GIANT T-SHIRT DRESS

No comments: