1.17.2011

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ JK MAKEUP SCHOOL

I already know what new lip colors I'm going to rush and buy. I've actually been looking for a sheer but full of color kind of lip thing for a long time in real spring-y colors. And it's pretty hard sometimes to find the perfect colors and sheerness. The new colors for spring from Jemma Kidd Makeup School, which is a brand I often use and love...for the product and packaging, has some LOVELY newish lip products. Especially the HI-SHINE HYDRATING GLOSS-STICK in three colors, though all the colors looks amazing. 

I'm interested in HOLDERS...which looks like a gorgeous sheer bright pinky color....


and...HIBISCUS....which is very coral-y, I think. It looks gorgeous on the lip...that I do know...though you can't really tell from the photo...


And then dunno if I would get the next one which is PARADISE because it's very orange. I think it'll look amazing like the girls did in that Prada show a couple seasons ago when they all had side-parts and bare eyes and bright lips. I have olive skin. So not sure I can wear it, but it looks amazing.....


I'm going to be doing a bit of shopping soon since I've been working so hard. It's time to get my shop on. I'll give you all the full report after I'm done. Looking to pick up a good black gel liner, too. I used to only really like a ton of mascara on my eyes. But lately I feel like it's time for a change. I'm doing a lot of new things I haven't done before. It's time to go for it a bit more. And I'm going to pick up some other goodies, too. The Jemma Kidd Make Up School lipsticks are available here . Have fun...it's a new year. It's time to GO FOR IT. 2010 and prior were kind of heavy times. I think we all need to lighten up and have a lot of fun!!! (PS...you can see the Pixiwoo girls show these colors on one of their videos...I love watching the Pixiwoo girls...good makeup tips and product reviews.)♡

And...just for fun:






more makeup monday ♥ fancy mink lashes

images from http://glow.dermstore.com

No comments: