1.16.2011

SUNDAY MATINEE ♥ JOHN AND MARY


TURN THE VOLUME OFF ON THE ABOVE VIDEO.
PLAY THE VIDEOS AT THE SAME TIME, BUT ONLY HAVE THE VOLUME FROM THE BOTTOM VIDEO ON SO IT BECOMES THE TRUE SOUNDTRACK. ;)



I am still trying to find more on this movie. "John and Mary" from 1969 starring the gorgeous Mia Farrow and Dustin Hoffman. And it's been rough. I don't know what the deal is with the music this fan has added to it, but the real music is the video below it. Jeff Bridges did some original songs for the film. This song was the main track, I heard. Called "Lost in Space....so, what I'd do is turn the volume off on the first video and run both videos together but only have the volume on the Jeff Bridges track on high. :) AND IT ACTUALLY FITS PERFECTLY. 



I am sure this movie is amazing. Just look at their place! And her babydoll dress! And her barely-there brows

gorgeous gorgeous
controversy set off by their film "john and mary"

I have another amazing film for a future SUNDAY MATINEE post. But I'm still recouping from working for two weeks straight. Which was awesome. But I'm beat, y'all. So have fun and hopefully you can rent it soon. I am going to see if I can watch it today. 




Apparently it's risque for that time when girls and dudes started to hook up in bars...the 60s. At the very least, I'm sure it's amazing just for the production and clothes styling. ♡



images from life.com and athomeathome.blogspot.com

No comments: