3.16.2011

WEDNESDAY BAG ♥ BBW TWO-TONE TOTE

Since we just had a Built by Wendy post yesterday, why not show a piece available to purchase for Spring right now online...the Built by Wendy 2-tone tote bag is super cute and chic and cool. And not everyone you know will own it. I love this bag and I'm considering buying it, along with a few other BBW pieces. I've always been a huge fan of BBW. The only gripe, or two, I have is that the sizing on items isn't consistent at all...I can order all smalls because the x-smalls were too small before and then end up ordering all x-smalls next time because the smalls were too big. It's always like that. And, another thing, the quality isn't always really what you pay for. A lot of cool girls I know who also love BBW refuse to fork over 200 bucks for a flannel shirt. They just can't see why they should. And some of the pieces I own and do like are sewn a little sloppy. But some others are nice and the quality is nice. What I think the BBW followers really like (like me) is that her styles are really exactly what I am always looking for. And that's why we keep coming back. (I also love her sewing books and will start posting on those, too. I gave the only one I received for a review away. Oh well. Have to buy the set soon.)

I really love this two-tone tote a lot, though. Especially the old school Gucci stripe. The bag is $158.00 US and is gray and navy. If I actually buy it, I'll let you know. But I think I'm on more of a black trip these days. PS Some exciting news coming soon! ;)



more wednesday bag ♥ jil sander pyramids

images from builtbywendy.com

No comments: