3.09.2011

WEDNESDAY BAG ♥ STELLA BAGS (& DOTS!)

I suppose I lean more toward Team Phoebe than Team Stella. It's always been that way, even when Philo was the assistant or whatever. But lately, I do look at Stella McCartney's collections with more interest than ever before. I liked the spring collection with all the denim pieces. And for the Stella McCartney Fall 2011 collection, I thought it was interesting. I did love a couple of the bags/clutches and a couple of the shoes as well as some of the dots on the sheer pieces. But even with those, I thought, "...this collection is a little....weird." Like, it seemed so space age for McCartney. And even though I loved the gold and a lot of other things like color and fabrics...I didn't see a lot of the pieces as being wearable. But anyway, I do like the pretty choices she does give the vegan girls. And the bags and shoes were really really pretty.♡

vegan bag number 1...nice.

vegan bag number 2...i love love this round clutch. love it.

so pretty.


doesn't the black panel in front remind you of a vintage YSL dress?


more wednesday wonder ♥ marc jacobs spring 2011

images from styledotcom!

No comments: