8.14.2011

SUNDAY MATINEE ♥ MCQUEEN SS 2007

Just saw this and thought it would be cool to share this video clip of the ALEXANDER MCQUEEN SPRING SUMMER 2007 SHOW. Not everyone was watching the full shows on YouTube in 2007...though that doesn't seem like a long time ago...a lot has advanced since then and everyone watches the shows online now. Just thought it'd be nice...xxx♡




more sunday matinee ♥ john and mary

TOMORROW starts the beginning of GEISHA WEEK on NANCY GIRL! I love love love love Geishas! I think I must have been one in a past life. I collect vintage kimonos. I study makeup. I buy things for my hair that I can use if and when I want to ever dress up like a Geisha. There is so much history to these courtesans. So come back tomorrow for the beginning of GEISHA WEEK

No comments: