9.24.2011

SATURDAY SHOPPING ♥ THE 3 FACES OF ME

I'm still so bored of fashion week. Maybe it will change once we get into Paris? Last season I was staying up late and waking up early to watch the live streams. This season, I just can't be bothered. Is it just me??? 


It's a good time for a break from fashion stuff, or fashion week stuff, to tell you about a shopping site that my dear friend Masayo Kishi has launched. She is by far probably my favorite stylist that I've worked with. She is a genius. She's worked with a load of top notch brands and people and is one of those people everyone in fashion knows in New York City. She's also the Fashion Editor of Viktor magazine.

Masayo's new concept shopping site is called THE 3 FACES OF ME. A super name, right? It's what she describes as something like "a fashionable erotic Colette Paris"...with "sexy merchandise, erotic art and books." I'll get Masayo to do an interview or something on here, but let's have a look-see at some of the items on 
THE 3 FACES OF ME:

Romana Sheep suede Corset Belt, T3F and Subconscious Leathers  exclusive collaboration $680

leather knotted turban by jennifer behr $245

catsuit by maison close $115

fassbinder's tank by jordan mattos $400

massage candle by maison close $40. look at that gorgeous biba packaging! comes in amber, monoi or orange blossom.
signed photo by rosalie knox $180
japanese gay magazine $150
"sexual heeling" drawing by rikki kasso $1500

more saturday shopping ♥ dolls & roses

images from thethreefacesofme.com

No comments: