10.03.2011

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ GALLIANO SPRING 2012

a bunch of models outside the galliano spring 2012 show. don't they look fresh?
THOUGH it wasn't totally John, I really liked the Galliano Spring Summer 2012 collection, and I'll post some shots of the looks I fancied. But I also loved the fishtail braids and the makeup. I love love love this smokey rust/gold/bronze eye and matted lip. It's really something I love, and maybe it's because it looks so effortless during the day and can be jazzed up for evening simply by adding some black kohl liner to the waterline and some black mascara. I think with the hair and the makeup, the John Galliano show look was really a modern one, and I'll definitely be working it. The other good thing is, you can simply use your bronzers and/or blushes to achieve the entire look...and then a matted lipstick. But a couple of my budget brand favorites are Rimmel's Glam-eyes in Spicy Bronze and ELF's eye shadow in Saddle, Wild Wheat or Pebble if you're not looking for a full bronze effect. My all-time (for now) upscale brands for this is Becca. They have LOADS of colors that work with this look. Just browse their site and see for yourself.♡











more makeup monday ♥ becca review part 1

images from style.com

No comments: