11.28.2011

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ HARAJUKU LOVERS

Admittedly, I'm not nor have I ever been a Gwen Stefani fan or follower. I'm not hater, but I would never buy anything from L.A.M.B. or anything else that she does/has done/has produced (though I think she's a genius business lady). BUT BUT BUT....recently...I saw the Harajuku Lovers perfumes in person and was really surprised at how cute they are. Admittedly, again, I am a big collector or used to be anyway of kitsch. And one of the things I love and can never figure out why they don't come back with fun things like this is the old/vintage Avon products that looked like little dollies and cakes and things but had fragrance and makeup inside. They're designed amazingly. And if you are a kid at heart like me, then you love them, too. Or maybe you just love the 60s and 70s as I do. I prefer them to a lot of the new things I see. These Harajuku Lovers were so cute with cute faces and flocked hair. I was curious about them because apparently one of them has the greatest coconut scent or something. (I still don't know which one it is.) And I think they could make a really good gift for some people or some young girls. And for Christmas, they've introduced some limited edition versions...one being the HARAJUKU LOVERS JINGLE G...which is so so cute. And would look so adorable hanging on your Christmas tree! I think there are some other things for Christmas, too...I'll include photos of the most amazing HARAJUKU LOVERS WICKED STYLE GIFT SET that comes in the most amazing case for only $100! I just hope they come out with some Harajuku Lovers lip balms in cute packaging. And I think the Jingle G is only $25.

HARAJUKU LOVERS JINGLE G! YOU CAN HANG THE PACKAGE ON THE LEFT ON YOUR TREE.



THIS IS THE HARAJUKU LOVERS WICKED STYLE GIFT SET...
THIS IS THE CASE WHEN IT'S OPEN..WHICH REVEALS ALL THE FRAGRANCES IN THE SET. SO AMAZING.
THE BACK OF THE CASE.
THESE ARE THE FRAGRANCES YOU GET IN THE LIMITED EDITION SET.
THERE'S EVEN ITTY BITTY HARAJUKU LOVERS NAIL FILES (ONLY $4) AND TWEEZERMAN HARAJUKU LOVERS TWEEZERS!



These are the things I always want to create (recreate) that no one ever does anymore...but Gwen did. And she's making millions off of them! And she's got me wanting to buy her stuff now, which is totally unreal. I never thought....♡

more makeup monday ♥ fancy mink lashes

No comments: