11.22.2011

TUESDAY TAILOR ♥ RICE & BEANS VINTAGE

I just got an email from Rice & Beans Vintage, an online shop that carries to-die-for pieces...and it was a very good email that I needed to share:

To kick off this holiday week, all orders $200 & over, placed Tuesday & Wednesday will receive a $50 Gift Card for Rice and Beans Vintage!  This gift card can be redeemed on any future purchases at Rice and Beans Vintage and does not expire.  I will ship your gift card with your purchase, it's that easy!  Keep it for yourself or give it as a gift this holiday season!  This is an exclusive offer for you my newsletter subscriber so please enter the code GIFTCARD at checkout so I know it's you!

Now let's take a look at some of the reasons why I love Rice & Beans Vintage so much. I mean, I go through every single page even when I don't have the money to spare. 


genuine python coat! can you imagine! $2250
i love love love this vintage mini dress so much! these are the pieces i always seek out. unfortunately, this already sold.
vintage 60s pierre cardin dress $900
vintage navy and gray polka dotted 50s dress. only $85
chanel vintage pumps $250

rare vintage platforms from the 60s $300
these awesome vintage ferragamo spectators $100
early 1900s walking boots. i have a pair similar in black. and i love them so much. they're very 60s Beatnik to me.
vintage 40s alligator skin bag. love this. $250


There is way too much for me to include here. They have things for everyone. Happy shopping! (They still have a pair of shoes that I've been wanting for months and months. Hopefully I'll be able to buy them in the new year!) You can check out more on their site.♡


more tuesday tailor ♥ bernhard willhelm


images from www.riceandbeansvintage.com

No comments: