11.23.2011

WED BAG ♥ MARC JACOBS POLKA DOTS


I don't know if they're actually producing or produced the polka dot clutch that was in the collection currently selling because I cannot find it anywhere. BUT...you can go and buy the amazing polka dot berets (I love the fuzzy one) as well as the polka dot patent leather gloves! Which are amazing. These are a few of my favorite things. And I think it's so so amazing that they can think they up and make them for us to buy. Sigh. They're both available at marcjacobs.com.♡

it's so interesting that such a small thing could make some of us so giddy. :)
when will you ever find these again. such a nice touch on a freezing day to a plain all-black outfit. !


more wednesday bag ♥ steampunk at lanvin

images from elle magazine, marcjacobs.com

No comments: