12.21.2011

WED BAG ♥ UNIQUE WOO-WOO GIFT IDEAS

This is not a fashion-related post at all. It's a shopping post for Xmas, but it won't have bags or shoes or anything of the like. I thought I'd make some suggestions for some more...unique type of gifts for people in your life who like different things but maybe don't normally have the time to go and pick them up for themselves. They are a bit woo-woo...but I love all that woo-woo stuff. And I always have since I was little. Not the scary stuff, obviously. But I like to get readings and do tarot cards and I love crystals. They aren't my life, but they are interesting and really quite popular. 

TAROT OF A MOON GARDEN CARDS AND BOOK. MAKE SURE YOU GET THE ONE WITH THE BOOK. SOME COME ONLY WITH THE CARDS. THESE ARE GORGEOUS MAGICAL FUN CARDS. I LOVE THESE. AVAILABLE HERE.
A CARD FROM THE DECK.

THE ABUNDANCE BOOK BY JOHN RANDOLPH PRICE. IT'S A TINY BOOK BUT A VERY BIG SELLER. VERY PRACTICAL ADVICE ON HOW TO BETTER YOUR FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE. A GREAT GIFT. AVAILABLE HERE.

A SELENITE WAND. SOMEONE GAVE ME ONE OF THESE AS A PRESENT WHEN I WAS GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME. THEY DIDN'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT IT EXCEPT WE THOUGHT IT WAS AMAZING LOOKING BECAUSE IT SORT OF GLOWS. I DID SO MUCH RESEARCH AND THESE ARE POWERFUL TOOLS. NOT ONLY THAT, THEY'RE BASICALLY PETRIFIED OCEAN WATER...THEY ARE AMAZING. AVAILABLE HERE.

A DOWSING PENDULUM. TAKES TIME TO MASTER THIS. I HAVE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE JADE. THEY SAY YOU SHOULD START OUT WITH BEECHWOOD. SOME PEOPLE USE THEM TO SEE WHICH WAY THEIR CHAKRAS ARE SPINNING OR IF THEY ARE SPINNING AT ALL. OTHERS ASK QUESTIONS. THEY ARE VERY PRETTY PRESENTS. AVAILABLE HERE.

AMETHYST CRYSTAL CLUSTER. THESE KEEP THE ENERGY IN THE HOUSE UP AND CLEAR NEGATIVE ENERGY. THEY KEEP THE HOUSE CALM. AND THEY ARE PRETTY. AVAILABLE HERE.



A CITRINE RING. CITRINE BRINGS SO MANY GOOD THINGS TO THE WEARER. IF THAT'S A WORD! ESPECIALLY ABUNDANCE IN WEALTH. IT'S ALSO GORGEOUS IN A RING. AVAILABLE HERE.


You can also get other things like a rose quartz pendant which heals the heart. Most of these items are available on Amazon or Etsy. But it might be easier and quick to visit your local woo-woo/spiritual bookstore and see what they have. Or a gem shop. Happy shopping!♡

more wednesday bag ♥ new year's eve and day

No comments: