1.07.2012

SATURDAY SHOPPING ♥ STUFF FOR THE TRIP

When you start a new gig, don't you want some new things to wear? Or, maybe you haven't really bought anything new in a long time, and you're needing an update? OR you might be somewhere kind of warm and headed to somewhere kind of freezing and need some things to bundle up in? I had to get some things so I'd be ready, warm and fresh. I couldn't find a few things that I wanted, but these are some of the pieces I found which were either practical or gorgeous or fun or on sale. 

I DIDN'T TOTALLY NEED THESE, BUT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH A DUPE FOR THE SONIA RYKIEL PLATS THAT CAME OUT LAST YEAR, I THINK. LOVE THEM. I GOT THE LAST PAIR IN THE SHOP AT FOREVER21. BUT I STILL SEE THEM ONLINE.


I FOUND SOME GOOD BOOTS TO TREK IN THE SNOW...THEY AREN'T THE NORMAL TYPE OF BOOT I WOULD WEAR. BUT I THINK THEY'RE AWESOME FOR COLD WEATHER AND ICE AND SNOW. THEY HAVE A RUBBER SOLE AND THEY'RE NOT TOO HIGH. AND THEY'RE GOING TO LOOK SUPER CUTE WHEN THEY'RE SCUFFED UP. AND THE BRILLIANT THING IS THEY WERE ON SALE FROM $80 TO ONLY $23! THEY'RE A BRAND I NEVER EVER THOUGHT I WOULD OWN...OLSENBOYE WHICH IS ONE OF THE BRANDS FROM THE OLSEN TWINS EMPIRE. THEY'RE CALLED THE JORDEN BOOT.
THIS IS AN I ♥ RONSON SLEEVELESS DRESS (DOESN'T HAVE THAT TOP BENEATH IT)...I LOVE THIS DRESS. THOUGH THEY WERE OUT OF X-SMALLS...I GOT A SMALL WHICH IS MUCH LONGER THAN THIS PHOTO. BUT IT WAS TOO CUTE AND CHIC TO PASS UP. AMAZING. I CAN FUNNY-FACE IT UP (A LA AUDREY HEPBURN WHEN SHE WAS A BEAT) WITH A TIGHT LONG SLEEVE STRETCH TOP IN BLACK UNDERNEATH, SOME TIGHTS AND MY JORDEN BOOTS! YOU CAN'T SEE THE DETAIL TOO WELL HERE. BUT IT IS AMAZING. 


I GOT THIS AWESOME DARK SHINY CHEETAH PRINT DUFFLE FROM FOREVER21. THIS BAG IS AWESOME. IT CAN BE QUITE SPACIOUS. BUT IT' SLINKY ENOUGH TO LIE FLAT IF THERE ISN'T MUCH INSIDE OF IT. I WAS DEBATING WHAT TO DO ABOUT A WORK BAG BECAUSE I TEND TO USE MY BACKPACK, WHICH I LIKE, BUT I WANTED SOMETHING ELSE THIS TIME. AND THIS IS IT. I CAN PUT MY COMPUTER AND ANYTHING ELSE I WANT OR NEED INSIDE OF IT INCLUDING NOTEBOOKS AND MAGAZINES. 

I couldn't find a lot of the things I bought online. But I'll include them maybe in some other future post. I was very happy with all of them. Though now I am exhausted because shopping like that (on a mission) wears me out. I did also go to H&M (yawn) and managed to see a few of the Versace pieces. They do look amazing in person, but the prices are too high. I mean, $300 for a fake leather jacket? The bag I loved with the spikes all over it was $130. I mean, it's PVC or something. Anyway. I also bought a slew of beauty and skincare products that I'll be posting about in the next couple of MAKEUP MONDAY posts. Happy shopping!♡

more saturday shopping ♥ big shady hats

No comments: