1.25.2012

WED WONDER ♥ GIVENCHY COUTURE 2012

Though some of the reviews I read kind of slammed the Givenchy Spring Summer Couture 2012 presentation saying it was due to lack of budget or something, I really thought it was magical and gorgeous. What a nice break from all the boring BORING fashion shows we always see. I like this old school cabinet-of-curiosities style of presenting these gorgeous amazing fantastic pieces. I imagine up close it was absolutely breathtaking. I thought these gowns that Riccardo Tisci designed for Givenchy were just impeccable. I also loved the palette as I love metallics and neutrals and a lot of bling. Oh and PS...there were two models in the mix, too.♡


one of my favorites. i love black dots.





insane detail

something very pretty about this that i love love.

really old world glamour here that i love. these are the style of pieces i look for in little vintage shops around the world.



more wednesday wonder ♥ jil sander pyramids

No comments: