2.18.2012

SAT SHOW ♥ RED VALENTINO FALL 2012

RED VALENTINO...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? I seem to be a little late on this Valentino train. I had no idea there was a little little sister in the Valentino mix with a label called RED VALENTINO (the dress in that link is amazing!) and a price tag that's not cheap, but accessible (maybe perhaps on a good payday or a good sale day). I couldn't decide which outfits to feature on here as I loved all of them. I also love a sexy long sock with a cute dress....esp in black. And I wish I owned all of these little bonbon dresses. I also love the branding as it still looks very Valentino but def a younger, much younger, version of the glamour girl. These were part of New York Fashion Week which seems even more confusing to me. But oh well. I still love the RED VALENTINO FALL 2012 collection and I'll be working on landing some of these (or current) pieces. RED btw, is the trademark color of Valentino. But it also stands for "romantic eccentric dress"...which I like.♡

can you see the grown-up version of this dress? you've seen it in the shows many times. esp in the couture shows.


love

love love love love

so love...

i love it.

this is a gorgeous little sweater dress!

little baby version of older valentino. i have a vintage gunne sax dress that looks a lot like this and it's very flattering.

the dress i hope to own!

BELOW ARE A COUPLE OF THINGS I LOVE FROM THE CURRENT COLLECTION FOR SALE ON NET-A-PORTER...

these bow-embellished leather sandals with that gorgeous label are only $295. i might need these.
this mesh-yoke taffeta dress is $1150, but i bet it will go on sale. it's amazing.


more saturday show ♥ tsumori chisato yo (2011)




images from style dot com

No comments: