2.29.2012

WB ♥ KAREN'S LITTLE ALIEN SUNGLASSES

I wanted to feature one of the recent shows here...but alas....I just haven't really been super wowed by the ending shows in Milan and the openers in Paris. I was happy to see the images for the See by Chloé show...but the images were so boring. I thought the Guy Laroche show didn't really look like a Guy Laroche show. I don't know. It's just the vibe it gave me. I wasn't totally in love with Rochas, either, and if you read my blog, you'll notice how much I love that label and the designer. So maybe this is a good time to make a simple post on the new sunglasses available from Karen Walker...I really really wanted the bunny glasses that she did last season...but they totally sold out. Here are the new ones she has available. I personally love the BETSY CRAZY TORTOISE square ones and the IRIS shades in black. You can see them all here. But I still want those crazy round Prada's from last year.♡


iris in black

crazy betsy tortoise


more wednesday bag ♥ stella bags and dots

No comments: