3.02.2012

GF ♥ NINA RICCI FALL WINTER 2012/13

I heart Peter Copping and the way he makes clothes. So many of these pieces from the NINA RICCI FALL WINTER 2012/13 COLLECTION look straight out of Madame Ricci's closet...some of the black pieces remind me of the gorgeous bouclé suit-dress (super vintage) that was stolen by a stylist from me. I really miss that piece. And it was tiny. :( I also love the styling of the disheveled hair and day-after makeup. GOR-geous.♡

i love the extra long sleeves...i think it makes it even more girl-ish.
so french
the same shape as the vintage piece i owned that was stolen. sigh.

love love love


i don't see anyone wearing this...but i do love all the very lingerie pieces. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

more girl friday ♥ curly girl

images from italian vogue

No comments: