3.06.2012

TT ♥ COMME DES GARCONS FALL 2012/13

I don't ever think I would actually wear half the pieces that come out of the Comme des Garçons collections...but that doesn't mean I don't think they're innovation, fun and genius. The Fall Winter 2012/2013 show was pretty amazing to me...visually and conceptually and I just think there are major messages in these pieces. I mean, doesn't this look like...the future? Aside from all that, it was just super cool to look at. Video of the show is below under all the stills. It's all sort of like Oompa-Loompa meets sewing 101...and paperdolls...with a little bit of Ronald McDonald thrown in. (?!)



Then you have this crazy garden thing going on...which is so strange but the textiles are gorgeous and it's weird enough to be interesting...






Then we have these crazier cut-out doll-clothes/sewing 101 pieces that I love...to look at...would be excellent costume in a film!


probably my favorite look...so much Ronald McDonald going on here!



And fancier evening wear versions!!♡








more tuesday tailor ♥ giles winter 2011

images from style.com

No comments: