6.30.2012

SAT SHOPPING ♥ SHOES SIGH SHOES

So I'm not really in need of spending more money on clothes or shoes as I have a load of things that have never seen the light of day (or night for that matter). BUT I really might try to find these amazing and very nice looking super spiked peep-toe black heels from Forever 21...primarily because of the lovely spiked detail. The reviews say they look even better in person than they do online. And they're only around $32! But my size was sold out online and it does say they run true to size, which means if I go up a half size, then they might look like I'm a little girl wearing some big girl's shoes. I think because of the height of the heel, it would be best to get a snug fit rather than a bigger fit. In any case, these are a steal and a hot one at that.♡




i normally don't like super super spiked heels...but that profile is HOT



more saturday shopping ♥ so tatty devine

No comments: