6.16.2012

SAT SHOW ♥ LOUIS VUITTON RESORT 2013

I read that the Louis Vuitton Resort 2013 collection was inspired by Catherine Deneuve from a couple of her films from the 60s and 70s. I kiiiiind of see that. This collection is a bit strange and very very Marc Jacobs. I love the visors. I love some of the shoes and I love some of the culottes. I love culottes and I wear culottes with some shoes that look a little like the Vuitton ones, but not as high (at all!). I love the background and that they had a mini fashion show for the collection. Some of it was crazy. But I still loved it. I can't help it. I love fashion.
See more images for this collection here: http://tooklookbook.com/brands/louis-vuitton/cruise-2013

i love this entire outfit. i have pieces that look like the top/dress and the culottes. i love the dark burgundy brown leather on the platforms. love it all.

love it.

little crazy. little marni. but cute on the runway and cute on the model.

very chic.
love love love love love

i just love the shoes in this look. love them!
doesn't this look exactly like a tearsheet from an old 70s fashion magazine?


more saturday ♥ chloé sevigny for open ceremony

No comments: