8.13.2012

MAKEUP MON ♥ BACKSTAGE MAKEUP AT SERGIO ZAMBON FALL WINTER 2012/2013

I meant to post these images from backstage at Sergio Zambon's Fall Winter 2012/2013 fashion show a while ago, but I kept forgetting where they were (the images). I really loved this show. And if you read this blog then you know I'm a fan of the designer, too. If he gets time and feels like it, maybe I'll get an interview with him on here. He seems very busy in a good way these days. 

I think these images of the makeup are awesome because they are wearable. I love the models and I like this backstage-in-Milan thing. I'll find out who the makeup artist in charge of the look was. If you want to see the show, you can go here. I can't wait to see what the next show will be like! (Even more, I can't wait to be able to put in some personal orders for myself!)♡









there's sergio zambon before the show!

more sergio zambon

more makeup monday ♥ perfection = cherry

No comments: