9.02.2012

SUNDAY MATINEE ♥ EARLY 70'S FASHION SHOW & NYFW IS HERE! ♥



Every time people start talking about going to New York Fashion Week, I get kind of shocked at how it's already here again...six months has gone by that quickly, huh? I attended too many fashion weeks to count (in New York and Paris and London and Los Angeles-when they tried to create a real fashion week-and even Brazil). I got up early and went to sleep late and only ate food when the parties had passed hors d'oeuvres. But I have to say that every single time, nearly, I'd end up sick or tired or slept right through some of my favorite shows from pure exhaustion. I'm not a massive fashion show fan, nor am I a massive fan of attending them. I did it and I'm glad that it's not part of my must-do schedule anymore. I think what I mostly miss is the energy surrounding fashion week. But not the lack of sleep or the scary fashion week outfits people wear. ;) ♡

more sunday matinee ♥ moschino cheap and chic 2012

No comments: