10.24.2012

TOKYO FASHION WEEK ♥ ALICE AUAA SPRING SUMMER 2013 ♥

I love that Tokyo Fashion Week is getting a ton of coverage this year. Usually we miss out on the crazy theatrics and fashion from there. Not this time. I especially loved Yasutaka Funakoshi's Spring Summer 2013 collection for his label ALICE AUAA because it was about the dark side of Alice in Wonderland and reminded me a little of that weird Alice in Wonderland silent film I recently posted. I'm sure the show was a gorgeous sight to see, as though you were at a play or opera rather than a boring fashion show (most fashion shows are borrrrring....trust me....I've been to many many many). It's got a little of that Gothic Lolita vibe, so I bet those little girls are really into it.










more tuesday tailor ♥ eley kishimoto winter

images from WWD

No comments: