1.20.2013

♥♥♥ FAVORITE YOUTUBERS FEATURE ♥ VERYELLE14 ♥♥♥

I thought today I'd do a favorite YouTuber feature instead of the fashion-y post I had planned. I'll post that up next week (we also have another amazing guest post by NANCY GIRL contributor Masayo Kishi going up next week, too!). I don't know if I featured this YouTube beauty guru before. Basically, I like to start my day with a cup or two of tea with sugar or honey and cream (mostly coconut or almond milk) and watching my YouTube subscriptions, which consist mainly of all these adorable beauty girls. The channel I wanted to feature today is called VERYELLE14 with a very nice and sweet and smart lady named Alexandra. The best thing about her channel is that she is a wealth of knowledge and an education on French beauty brands. And her reviews are really thorough as she is so damn articulate when she speaks about them. I really love watching her channel. Her own makeup always looks amazing and she has really good taste in products. She also has great overviews of some awesome cosmetic brands like Laura Mercier and Kiko. If you love the Frenchies and you love French beauty brands, then you will love her channel! Go to it and subscribe NOW! xx



I tried to embed her vids, but it wasn't working. So until I hear from her...you can check out some of my favorite videos from her:

LAURA MERCIER CREME DE PISTACHE BATH AND BODY REVIEW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOSy_8BK8uY

KIKO MILANO MAKEUP BRAND OVERVIEW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHZKeRetxs8

CITY PHARMA FRENCH SKINCARE HAUL 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_zmQP_QOMI

more saturday shopping ♥ big shady hats

No comments: