1.19.2013

SORRY FOR THE LATE POST ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

...but today was a miserable day. And I can't get myself to even go through some of my drafts to get one up. I do have a really good post that I want to get up, but I will have to do a double post tomo or else post today's a little later after I feel a little better. What I would love is if all of you could send really positive thoughts and energy to me that this situation gets resolved because it's really horrible. And I mean that. Sorry again for the sourness of this post...but I just need to be honest and ask for some good energy. 

But some good stuff on the way. Hold tight and thanks for reading! xxx 



Thank goodness I have the love of my little lovely sweet funny silly dog, Lotte. I really understand this Charlie Brown illustration above so so much. (PS...she is fine...nothing happened to her...just so you know. I'm just so grateful for her.)

sweetest little thing ever!


in the meantime...you can read some of these posts from the past:
DOLLS AND ROSES
JONATHAN SAUNDERS
RED VALENTINO

No comments: