4.13.2013

♥ LOOKING BACK ♥ VOGUE 2003 ALICE IN WONDERLAND DESIGNERS STORY ♥

I had intended on posting up something else today. But then I came upon this story by accident. Notice how some of these designers aren't really in Vogue very much at all anymore. My how times have changed. Lovely little story with model Natalia Vodianova and a few very important designers all shot by Annie Lebovitz. Some of the designers featured are: Tom Ford (where was TF in 2003?), Marc Jacobs, Karl Lagerfeld, Viktor & Rolf, Donatella Versace, Christian Lacroix (will he come back?), Jean Paul Gaultier, Olivia Theyskens (I think he might have been at Nina Ricci then?), Nicolas Ghesquiere (not at or was at Balenciaga then? I can't remember) and John Galliano (who of course was head of his namesake label as well as Dior). ♥











i think viktor and rolf designers as tweedle dee and tweedle dum is the best shot out of the bunch.



more girl friday ♥ we heart model claudia devlin

No comments: