5.08.2013

♥ I'M OBSESSED ♥ ALEXANDER MCQUEEN SUEDE SKULL HEELS! ♥

Oh I hope I get something good as in job or gig or project or pay so I can treat myself to these re-sells...I always love getting the Rice and Beans newsletter...I've posted stuff about this vintage site before here. For me, she always has the items I seek from designers as well as awesome no-name vintage, especially vintage. In the "new arrivals" newsletter this past week were these amazing amazing ALEXANDER MCQUEEN red suede super high heel with gold skulls at the peep toe! I'm a 6.5, so these might be a bit tight. But I might still get them if I get an opportunity to splurge (pending they don't sell before I can land them!). They're pretty amazing and for $500, they're not too bad. I wish they were more around $300 since they're used. But these shoes would still be an amazing addition. See more details here.♥










more wednesday stuff ♥ the ysl arty gold ring

No comments: