7.21.2013

♥ HOW TO LOOK GOOD ON WEBCAM WITH A "SPECIAL POTENTIAL" ♥



OK...here's the double feature...truth be told, I've been sort of or not sort of...I've been corresponding via email and Skype phone with a boy I think I like who lives in a different time zone. Now, I have to be honest and say I never do webcam anything. Only with my brother and some old friends and even that is rare. I hate the whole being conscious of what you're doing, thinking, moving, etc. thing. And...I don't like how I look in a webcam at all. It doesn't look like me in fact. I feel I look like an old scary lady. :D But...of course the next step for us is to start video Skyping and now I am looking up tips for this...and I'm excited about it because I AM NOT ALONE! Thank goodness it's a known fact that it's not the most flattering of anything to webcam. There are tips (just like any camera tip, too) for doing this. I found this very helpful video above, but I also plan on asking one of my favorite or two of my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube to do a webcam video with makeup, too....(HI< Petra and Rachel if you're reading this!). I consider them friends. Cute girl friends I can go to and say, "Hey...I like this dude and now we're gonna video chat and I wanna look as pretty as you guys do!!! Help me!"

But I thought I'd share this video in case you're also going to do a Skype interview or you, too, have a special potential (that's a great way to say it...a special potential) that you want to look hot for. Or, cute. 

more soon. xx

UPDATE!!! PETRA KOZINA DID THE VIDEO ON HOW TO DO YOUR MAKEUP FOR WEBCAM DATE OR INTERVIEW!!! AND IT'S AWESOME! SEE IT HERE

UPDATE!!! RACHEL ANISE AKA THE BEAUTY PROFESSOR ALSO DID A VIDEO ABOUT THIS AND IT IS ALSO AWESOME!!! SEE IT HERE

THANKS TO RACHEL AND PETRA FOR ANSWERING MY REQUESTS!!! xxx

No comments: