7.10.2013

♥ NEW HOT TAMALE POST ON AMY DAVIS' BLOG 'YUMMY DRESS'! ♥

OKAY...I'M SO EXCITED because Amy Davis just posted something new on her amazing fashion/food blog YUMMY DRESS ! And she never ceases to amaze me with her fancy fashion and beauty ideas, her drawing skills (girl's got skills YO) and also her insane recipes! I mean, I don't know anyone who makes tamales...and healthy tamales at that! She shares the secrets! I dunno. If you aren't already subscribed to her blog, then I don't know what is going on with you? She has one of the best blogs out there right now. I LOVE IT! 

Here are a couple of sneak peaks...there's more if you head over there.....HERE....now!

um...hello! how awesome and stylish and "yummy" is this?
is this f-ing amazing or what??????? this is just PART ONE of this new blog post...you have to go there to see the rest!


more wednesday wonder ♥ stella mccartney knickers

No comments: